Board Stats

• stats Total de Usuarios: 23461
  • stats Total de Mensajes: 108709
  • stats Total de Temas: 10485
  • stats Total de Categorías: 15
  • stats Total de Foros: 74
  • stats Máx. usuarios conectados (simultáneamente): 1021

Ultimo registro

Autor Tema: Remix OS Player  (Leído 1830 veces)

Desconectado maripuri

• Master
  • Usuario
  • Mari
    • WirelessWindows
Remix OS Player
« en: Septiembre 15, 2016, 20:46:36 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcCYmWTl-g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcCYmWTl-g</a>

Los chicos de
Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Por favor ingresa o regístrate.
) liberan Remix OS Player que es básicamente un emulador de Android para Windows..  podrás correr aplicaciones y juegos como si de Android se tratara.

Remix OS Player - The most advanced Android game emulator for PC.

Remix OS Player is based on Android Marshmallow and Android Studio. Play Android games and run Android apps in multiple windows on your PC. Chat and play at the same time. It’s the easiest way to try Remix OS and allows you to run an OS in an OS. Why emulate like it’s still 2014?

Download it now for free at
Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Por favor ingresa o regístrate.

Please comment below and let us know what features you would like to see in the next release!

Requisitos recomendados:

Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
Core i3 (Recommend Core i5 or Core i7)
4GB RAM
8GB Storage (Recommend 16GB)
Internet access is helpful
Enabled Virtualization Technology in BIOS

/  Jide

No preguntes sobre temas del foro por privado, participa en el.