Board Stats

• stats Total de Usuarios: 23273
  • stats Total de Mensajes: 108160
  • stats Total de Temas: 10391
  • stats Total de Categorías: 15
  • stats Total de Foros: 74
  • stats Máx. usuarios conectados (simultáneamente): 1021

Ultimo registro

Autor Tema: Cambio en el liderazgo del programa Windows Insider  (Leído 1539 veces)

Desconectado maripuri

• Master
  • Usuario
  • Mari
    • WirelessWindows
Cambio en el liderazgo del programa Windows Insider
« en: Junio 01, 2016, 20:57:50 pm »

http://s25.postimg.cc/wj7fj7z5b/redbutton1.gif
Cambio en el liderazgo del programa Windows Insider

Dona Sarkar arrebatando el gran botón rojo (*) a Gabe Aul

Un cambio en el liderazgo del programa Windows Insider fue anunciado hoy en el blog oficial, Gabe Aul deja explica que el programa requiere unas dedicación total algo que no es compatible con su trabajo principal y por tanto deja el lideradgo en manos de Dona Sarkar.

Cita de: Gabe Aul
Over the past few months I’ve realized that I cannot give 100% to my main job on the ES, and also give 100% to the Windows Insider Program. And this program is so important to me that I really want to have the leader spending 100% of their time on it. So the time has come for me to pass the torch to a new leader for the program, and I’m thrilled to introduce you to her today. My attention will turn to being obsessed about our engineers at Microsoft as my “customers of the Engineering System.” I get to take everything that’s awesome about the Windows Insider Program and use it with our engineers internally. My goal is to ensure that we have the best engineering tools and processes in the industry, so that our engineers in WDG can respond that much more quickly to your feedback and suggestions, and deliver great new high-quality code to you in preview builds and released products.
Read more at
Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Por favor ingresa o regístrate.

Cita de: Dona Sarkar
I can't tell you how grateful and honored I am for this opportunity. Thank you everyone!!!

Podéis leer la noticia completa y mas comentarios en las referencias.

referencias.

(*) El "gran botón rojo" (the big red button), artefacto con el que Gabe Aul da la orden de liberar una nueva compilación a los Insider después de que esta haya pasado todos los requisitos en el anillo interno.

Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Por favor ingresa o regístrate.
  /  twitter
  /  twitter & 

/  twitter
  /  windowsexperience blog

« Última modificación: Noviembre 14, 2018, 17:07:08 pm por maripuri »

No preguntes sobre temas del foro por privado, participa en el.